top of page

Theta Healing 

30 minute session    $40
60 minute session    $80

What Is The Theta Healing® Technique? 

Theta Healing is a revolutionary technique that creates rapid transformation by accessing and releasing the limiting beliefs and programs of the subconscious mind.  Theta Healing is one of the quickest, most effective ways to create and achieve the life of your dreams! 
Think of your mind as an ice burg. The portion above water, roughly 10 %, represents your conscious mind: your conscious feelings, beliefs, and thoughts. The other 90 % of the represents the subconscious mind. Theta Healing addresses the limiting subconscious beliefs that reside below the surface which are actually manifesting and creating every aspect of our reality. 


Theta Healing utilizes a simple meditation to quickly and easily access a conscious Theta brain wave. In this Theta state, the limiting programs and beliefs of the subconscious mind, can be accessed, deleted (when outdated or negative), and replaced with self-empowering beliefs that are in alignment with what we consciously desire.
As we continue to update the programs of our subconscious mind, profound transformations in ourselves and our lives occur. When the negative toxic programs are deleted, along with any related traumas, so too is the physical pain experienced in the body. Theta Healing transforms your life to create a healthy, joyful, abundant existence. Instant healing and permanent change are possible with Theta Healing!  (Krista Hurley, Theta Healer Instructor)

bottom of page